mortgage brokerage in Hebburn is seeking an individual passionate about providing
great customer service. If you have a background in customer services and confident
using IT, please apply
Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to inbound customer queries on the phone, email and
- Develop customer relationships and all-new
- Develop and maintain customer engagement
- Provide Technical support to customers
- Provide the latest advice, updates, and
information to your customers
- Build relationships with your clients and
resolve any queries
- Supporting clients with online help to get
them logged onto their secure portal.
Our client is passionate about
providing long term career opportunities for their team.
Service Advisor Requirements
- You must have experience in providing
excellent customer service in a professional manner (this could be from an
office environment, retail or hospitality)
- You must be confident using IT
- You must be able to demonstrate longevity in
your job roles and be looking to stay for long term
- You must have strong spoken and written
- You must have great attention to detail with strong
time management and organizational skills
- You should have experience of making outbound calls to customers
- You should have experience in Financial Services
well-established mortgage brokerage has been providing mortgage and protection
advice for over 25 years. They have continued to grow their team of Mortgage
Advisors and back-office support staff, who work closely together to ensure
they continue to provide quality mortgage advice.
Service Advisor Benefits
- Salary £20,000 - £21,000 plus weekend shift allowance
- Office based role, with spacious working areas
- Car parking onsite
- 4 weeks’ notice on the shift rota, to plan your
life outside of work
- Working five days, 37.5 hours a week, over seven days on a shift rota working 7.5 hours between 09:00 am – 7.00 pm.
- Great team culture – everyone is very
friendly, warm, and welcoming.
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained
in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are
accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information.
No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may
arise out of any person relying on or using any information.