Premier Jobs UK is a leading specialist in Financial Services Recruitment. As well as achieving high volumes of placements we have become the trusted and highly respected ‘go to’ organisation through our regular blogs and YouTube videos on all matters relating to jobs in Financial Services.
To assist us produce first-hand relevant and up-to-date information about the market Premier Jobs UK kindly requests your help!
As a business we are focused on always providing the best possible service to you, when finding your next career move. Therefore, to help keep our knowledge and insight current, we are undertaking a candidate survey. It will only take approximately 5 minutes of your time. Majority of the questions have multi-choice answers
This survey includes questions on factors that might affect decisions when searching for your next job; interview processes; industry qualifications you hold; your salary and earnings level.
We are offering a £30 Amazon voucher as part of our survey prize draw. The terms and conditions of the survey prize draw can be seen below
We should be very grateful if you took part. If you are interested in seeing our findings, follow our social media pages for future news and updates
Who is being asked to take part?
What will the participant have to do?
Participants will be asked to complete the questionnaire at a time that is convenient to them. The questions are designed to encourage the participant to reflect on their own experience in employment; factors that might affect decisions when searching for their next job; interview processes; industry qualifications they hold; their salary and earnings level. Most questions are multiple choice with some opportunities to write their own answer in their own words.
Depending on the results from the first set of questions, the participant will be directed to a specific set of questions for their career to help us obtain a deeper understanding of that role.
How will the data be used?
The data will be used anonymously to help us determine what a candidate values in a role and what they look for in future roles. Our client companies regularly request our expertise in helping to shape and develop propositions, therefore being armed with the latest information will aid us when providing professional advice to Financial Services firms.
Will my participation be confidential?
Yes, we will never share or distribute confidential information relating to any individual responses to any external parties. All data will be securely stored on Premier Jobs UK’s IT systems.
Participants wishing to be part of the survey draw will be asked to input their email address. Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
Are there any risks involved?
Participation will not present risks beyond those involved with the general discussion and sharing of personal experiences within the workplace. Participants are not encouraged to share thoughts or experiences if they feel uncomfortable about doing so nor should share any information if this breaches conditions of your employment. Premier Jobs UK can point you in the direction of how to get support or talk to someone about any issues raised in the survey responses if this is specifically requested.
What if I change my mind?
It is important that participants provide fully informed consent, and this is maintained throughout the project. If at any time a participant changes their mind, they can withdraw their information or the right for us to hold any data in relation to their participation.
Once again, we will never share your information publicly in a way which can identify you. We are simply conducting this study to build a greater understanding of Financial Services Recruitment to continue to offer the best possible recruitment service to candidates and clients.
Terms and Conditions of the Premier Jobs UK 2021 Candidate Survey
- The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Premier Jobs UK 2021 Candidate Survey.
- Staff members or independent contractors of Premier Jobs UK Limited, IFA Acquisitions Limited and any other organisation connected with the Premier Jobs UK 2021 Candidate Survey are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 and over who complete the survey in full. The prize draw is not open to employees of the promoter, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey. No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- There is 1 prize – £30 Amazon gift voucher
- The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on 31st October 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be drawn by Premier Jobs UK on 5th November 2021 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner.
- The winner will be notified by email on 5th November 2021 to the email address they inputted when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize, a re-draw will take place and Premier Jobs UK Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying then that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize. The prize will either be sent to the winner via post or e-mail.
- The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this Prize Draw or accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
- The prize winner’s name may be made available within the Premier Jobs UK website if the prize winner consents to this.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision made by Premier Jobs UK Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: Premier Jobs UK Limited, Unit 6 Fourbrooks Business Park, Stanier Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9PP