The last 12 months have been a significant test for many individuals and businesses, whether it be the strains and difficulties created by Covid-19 or the constant change by the regulator and the imposition of increased costs? Hopefully, 2021 will be a much stronger year.
As we reflect on the last 12 months, for many it has made us put a higher value on our personal wealth and well being – ‘life is not a rehearsal’. Spending real quality time with our loved ones was taken away and those precious moments embraced via video didn’t quite feel the same. It has taught us the need to be available and present.
For our acquisition team, 2021 has had a strong start, with new heads of terms being issued weekly.
We have never been busier with new enquiries from IFAs seeking retirement and Acquirers asking us to supply more sellers than ever before!
The Premier Jobs UK group can effectively assist both business owners looking to grow or exit!
Our acquisition team have developed over 10+ years a number of carefully selected acquirers who we have researched and chosen to work with on the following basis:
- They listen to sellers’ requirements and build an exit strategy accordingly i.e. sell and stay, sell and go and combinations of both.
- They understand how important it is to have a client focussed transition process in place for clients to remain engaged.
- They have the infrastructure in place to accommodate most financial advisory businesses.
- They are well-backed financially and have the ability to offer highly competitive valuations using either ongoing recurring income or EBITDA or a combination of both to secure the best price for your business.
- Some provide retained ownership and investment options to help business owners grow and expand their businesses.
Please call us if you are:
- Considering exiting your business now or in the next 12 – 24 months and want to achieve the best possible valuation.
- If you are fed up with increased regulation, Levy Fee’s, PI Insurance, FCA Authorisations and would like some inward investment or benefit from being part of a larger organisation.
- Business owners wanting a capital event now but are keen to stay on post sale.
- Looking for an exit strategy now or in the next 12 – 24 months.
Local, regional and national acquirers are using our services and have the funds available right now to purchase. They are keen to open dialogue with like-minded individuals and businesses.
Please feel free to give us a call for a confidential discussion regarding the options available.
Call our expert Consultants to discuss your acquisition or recruitment plans, we help provide tailored options to suit your need
0208 0044 154 [email protected]
Have a browse through our excellent options available. We have a broad range of clients that are seeking client banks in your local area. Click here to learn more