Are you a Financial Adviser considering retirement in circa 3 years’ time and want to be part of a forward thinking firm within London and the South East?
Our client company operates from prestigious premises in Central London and Dartford and is a partnership of likeminded people keen to offer first class service to clients and to build their successful business. They have grown their team successfully through providing first-class training and mentoring, which has produced a group of highly competent Advisers. Their young dynamic team will be able to ensure your clients continue to receive quality advice for the long-term future.
Option 1 - Immediate Buy-out
This is ideal if:
· You are considering retirement / semi-retirement now
· You want a fair price for your client bank
· You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from dynamic, bright and highly qualified Financial Advisers
· You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable firm
Option 2 - Deferred purchase
This is ideal if:
· You are seeking to retire in the short - medium term future (circa next 3 years)
· You would benefit from being able to continue working, but without the regulatory challenges included when running your own business
· You would welcome help with RDR, administration, paraplanning and being part of a team who regularly look to utilise modern ideas to improve client service
· Benefit from being within a forward-thinking business to add value to yourself and your clients whilst you plan your exit strategy
Value: Negotiable - Generally 3x trail / ongoing fee income
· With offices in Central London and Kent, they are able to easily cover London and South East
· Team of experienced and client-focused Advisers covering financial planning and mortgage advice, to ensure all areas of advice can be provided in-house
· They have a focused telephone team, who will be able to re-engage your previous clients and book appointments in your diary; giving you the opportunity to review their financial planning needs and further add to your recurring income - thus, boosting your buyout value
· Ability to undertake a handover process of your clients to the new Adviser to ensure seamless transition of service
Locations: London and the South East
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.